The MLML Diving Control Board (DCB) provides guidance to the Research Diving Program and the Diving Safety Officer. It has the responsibility to establish and/or approve training programs and diving projects, recommend changes in policy and procedure, review and approve proposals for research programs diving under the auspices of MLML, recommend new equipment, review and revise and assure compliance with the MLML/AAUS Diving Standards.
- Scott Hamilton, Co-Chair, Asst. Professor
- Jim Harvey, MLML Director, Administrative Representative
- Michael Graham, Asst. Professor & Faculty Representative
- Diana Steller, Diving Safety Officer & Research Faculty
- Angela Zepp, Graduate Student Representative, Asst. Dive Tech.
- Steven Perez-Cunningham, Graduate Student Representative, Phycology Lab Representative
- Stephen Pang, Graduate Student Representative, Ichthyology Lab Representative
- Gary Ichikawa, California Dept. of Fish & Game Representative
- Mark Loftus, SJSU Risk Management